Back to list of documents
|The basis of Satanism
|| Literature I distrubted as a joke in High-School
|| quality 3
The Basis of Satanism
These were originally written by Anton LeVay, my source
was his biography by one of his woman-friends.
Zak does not believe in Satan. I do not believe in
supernatural beings, and, as a consequence, I believe
in neither Satan nor God.
The Nine Satanic Statements
- Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
- Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual
- Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of
(self-consistency, no dichotomies)
- Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it
instead of love wasted on ingrates.
- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the
- Satan represents responsibility to the responsible
instead of concern for psychic vampires.
- Satan represents man as just another animal -
sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk
on all fours -
who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual
development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
("Man is the cruelest animal of them all" -- Nietzsche)
- Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all
lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
- Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had,
as he has kept it in business all these years.
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
- Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
- Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure
they want to hear them.
- When in anther's lair, show him respect or else do not
- If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and
- Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the
- Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it
is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be
- Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed
it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the
magic after having called upon it with success, you will
loose all you have obtained.
- Do not complain about anything to which you need not
- Do not harm little children.
- Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for
- When walking in open territory, bother no one. If
someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop,
The Nine Satanic Sins
It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.
Projecting our reactions, responses, and
sensibilities onto someone else who is probably far
less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of
expecting people to give you the same
consideration, courtesy, and respect you naturally
give them. They won't!
We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows
presented to us, including the roles we are expected
to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should
be entered into is when it's fun, and with
awareness. But then it's not self-deceit!
- Herd Conformity
It's all right to conform to a person's wishes, if it
ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow
along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity
dictate to you.
- Lack of Perspective
You must never loose sight of what you are. We are
making history right now, every day. Always keep
the wider historical and social picture in mind. See
the patterns fit things together as you want the
pieces to fall.
- Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
Be aware that this is one of the keys to
brainwashing people into accepting something as
"new" and "different," when in reality it's something
that was once widely accepted but now is presented
in a NW package.
- Counterproductive Pride
That first word is important. The rule is: if it
works for you, great. When it stops working for
you, you've painted yourself into a corner and the
only way out is to say, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake,
I with I could compensate somehow," then do it!
- Lack of Aesthetics
It's not what is supposed to be pleasing, it's what is!