Zak Smith, Owner DEMIGOD LLC
- Has competed in USPSA/IPSC, 3Gun, and long range rifle matches since 2003, with top-10 finishes at the CMMG Midwest 3Gun Championship, Tiger Valley 3Gun, MGM Ironman 3Gun, Snipers Paradise Sniper Challenge, TACPRO Sniper Tournament, International Tactical Rifleman Championships, Practical Rifle Team Challenge, Weld County 3Gun, Camp Guernsey ARNG Base Multi-Gun, NRAWC Sporting Rifle Match, and Rocky Mountain 3-Gun Nationals. Other major matches shot include Superstition Mountain Mystery 3Gun, DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge.
- Match/division wins: 2009-August Sporting Rifle Match (overall), 2007 Camp Guernsey Multi-Gun Invitational (overall), 2007 Steel Safari (standard), 2006 Steel Safari (overall), 2005 Cavalry Arms Tiger Valley 3Gun (Trooper Class), and local Rocky-Mountain region 3-Gun.
- Sponsored shooter Cavalry Arms Shooting Team; Magpul, Thunder Beast Arms Corporation Shooting Team.
- Principal member in Colorado Multi-Gun LLC, an organization that runs world-class multi-gun matches.
Match Director: 2008-present Steel Safari. Assistant Match Director: 2006 Practical Rifle Team Challenge; 2007 Camp Guernsey ARNG Base Mult-Gun Invitational
Administered, with others, the IBPO Colorado Law Enforcement 3Gun Match (2005-2006).
- Graduate EAG Tactical Carbine Operators Course, Larry Vickers Carbine & Pistol, Tactical Response Fighting Pistol, Fighting Rifle, and Force on Force training.
- NRA-Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, and Personal Protection in the Home.
- Professional gun writer with articles published in: Shotgun News, Book of the AR-15, Guns & Ammo Tactical Guns & Gear, Guns & Ammo Combat Arms, Tactical Operator, Book of the AK-47.
- Owner and Vice-President (Operations) Thunder Beast Arms Corporation.
- Holds MSEE from the University of Wisconsin (Madison), works as a design and verification engineer, and has 7 granted and 12 pending U.S. patents.